Recreational Sports and Programs
Get Active, Have Fun and Learn
In addition to intramurals and club sports, SUNY Plattsburgh also offers non-credit specialized training in martial arts, CPR/AED and first aid, lifeguard training, American Red Cross instructor training, and learn to swim programs for students, children of the college and the Plattsburgh community.
- Memorial Hall is available for pick-up basketball and volleyball games, student rental, and open recreation.
- Our Fitness Center allows students, alumni faculty and staff to get fit and stay active.
"More than 20 intramural leagues and club sports."
Student employment opportunities are available for students as officials, lifeguards, building supervisors and American Red Cross instructors.
- Flag Football
- Racquetball (Singles Tournament)
- Soccer (Indoor)
- Soccer (Outdoor)
- Tennis (Singles Tournament)
- Volleyball (Co-Ed Indoor)
- Volleyball (Sand)